Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To The Pits and Back!

Hey amazing people who read my blog,

Yes. I have not been blogging for the past month. I've been having exams and i've been frequently hanging out and looking cool in the library.

I haven't slept for more than 3 hours a day for the past 3 weeks. The Past 65 Hours, i have slept for 2 hours and 32 minutes. I just realised i have multiple ulsers on my upper, lower lip, tongue, my throat is swollen, eyes bloodshot, having eye-bags the size of mooncakes and i have had nose and gum bleeds due to a lack of sleep. I fractured my left Wrist 3 1/2 weeks ago and cracked my right wrist, Ulnar Styloid too. I am the living proof of one tough sonafagun.

But guess what? My final exams ended an hour ago.

And as i have promised some friends, I WILL blog about my past month.

But not now... Not now...

Because now...

It's time for me to sleep til the cows, chickens and rabbits come all the way home.

Love,
The Dugong

4 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger wenwey said...

yay! the rabbit came out! Ohayo GozaimaaaaSuuuu!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger wenwey said...

heal quick! and stay cool in the library! ^^ eat MEAATT ROarrr

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo... the dugong is back! ^^

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger chaiyen said...

take vitamin B-complex. recommed by Ps Kay. tested and proven by many in my family. it works... it really works. not a single ulcer will appear as long as you keep taking it. no kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home