Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Ultimate Joker versus A Parodoxical Week

It’s been quite a few days since I’ve blogged. I must admit now that I am a very spur-of-the-moment person that, at times lack the discipline to maintain a regular-as-clockwork string of posts. Holding on to the principle of ‘If your heart isn’t there, just don’t blog for the sake of filling up the page’ I guess. Enough of rhetoric monologue.

I’ve had an incredibly paradoxical week.
Relax, Let me explain.
Washed, dried and pressed my Man Utd Jersey. It was in immaculate condition. Minutes later, A pigeon decides to shit on it.

Right side. Just above the Man Utd symbol. I never wanted to eat Peking Pigeon sooo bad….

Thank God I got a job interview. I got vomited at on the way to the interview. White marinara cream color discharge with grey bits.

I had an unbelievable bargain for tickets to ‘Fourplay’ in concert. I bought 3 tickets. Only to find out days later that they were NOT the band I thought they were. Tickets non-refundable.

Carefully timed my tram rides to perfection. Almost. Missing the tram by a few seconds.
Yeap. Four times in a row.

Am I bitter? No way, Jose. Sure… I may have been a lil’ cheesed off then.

But then I realized that Life is an amazing journey with God. It just shows how colorful life is and how amazing each day is planned out. Like I was telling a Juni and Pei Jet over dinner, Jesus must’ve been the ultimate joker 2006 years ago. Dave Letterman, Russell Peters couldn’t even hold a torch.

Everything works out for the good of those who love Him and live according to His will.
Amen
Life is ironically beautiful.

Oh, the interview went great. I think I got the job. :D

Love,
The Dugong

14 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get the job man. Getting vomitted on seems like a decent price to pay for the sucessful interview. Call it the ultimate joker's prank or something.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walau,
Damn giler long after the third post. =P

-AG-

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger blurred esh said...

yea man.. life is interesting! [ humming the song - Ironic by Alanis Morrisset ] hehehehe

joining the working world soon..?? hehehe.. congrats!

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yo. Ironic is my favourite song. Btw, Peking Duck taste a lot better. Pigeon not nice.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..sure you will getthe job.. u so gangster..hehe..joking la..

So u'll be working in Melbourne?

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

long time never see you! I heard you are in Melbourne now. You working there? I thought you doing your postgrad in melbourne ma?? Check your mail coz i mailed you my Msn. Btw, your blog is very funny. Good kind of funny! :0)Unlucky boy la you!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger chaiyen said...

so did you get your job?

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell Peters is overrated. Jesus is like soooo much better.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger TheDugong said...

Erm..
it's a part time job la.. Not a proper one. How i wish it was though. However, a point must be made that even part time jobs here require multiple interviews and group activities. It's quite proper here compared to home. I agree with anonymous that russell peters is severely overated. Dave Chappelle!! :D

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei!! You know what? Man Utd won and Chelsea loss this morning! If you in Malaysia you sure watch with me and enjoy la!

C-Boi

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Utd Rocks! :o)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! hahah! I WILL see YOU in camp! Guess who am I?

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Matt said...

i am inspired after reading this post of yours! still remember me from leadership camp?

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The substance in your blog is amazing! It is both very funny and at the same time quite profound. i've been reading your blog for quite a while now and observing how people respond to your posts. Just like Matt, you inspire me!People read your blog and it's great to see someone blogging with such responsibility, honesty and humour. You must be quite an interesting lad to have a cuppa with. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home